This is the start of monthly slime contests so this month theme is Alien Slime! I'll explain everything below
So let me explain how you enter the contest
Post a picture of your alien slime on NMG and say how it feels to stretch and a overall description and tag it August Slime Contest the deadline will be announced once all spots are filled. There will be three winners which are: Best Color, Uniqueness, and Overall. (Please send me a PM with the link to your slime photo)
If you want to join tell me in the replies and there are ten spots you cannot enter twice here are the rules.
No slime kits please.
No buying slime for the contest.
It must be alien themed.
Don't lie if it is not that stretchy I've made slime that isn't stretchy before it is nothing to be ashamed of.
How To Make Slime
Now you may wonder how to make slime so here is a slime recipe you can use if you want
A Bottle of Elmers Glue
Contact Lens Solution
Food Coloring (Doesn't Matter What Color)
How To Make
1. Pour your glue into your bowl.
2. Give you Shaving Foam a shake and then squeeze some into the bowl as well.
3. Add a pinch of baking soda into the mixture
5. Once it's mixed add some food coloring and mix that in.
6. Once it's mixed enough start by adding a little contact lens solution repeat this and if you want add a little baking soda too don't be too fast or you slime might get too solid
7. Once it starts sticking to itself it will start looking like a ball in a bowl and you'll be able to see the sides try the finger test which means put in your finger quickly then pull it out if it doesn't stick it's ready if it does you need more solution or baking soda.
8. Your done! (Remember to store properly in a airtight container)
Contestants (Seven Spots Availiable)
Merry merry merry Clairemas
Christmas Lights Lily