Can you share them?
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 tablespoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons canola oil (or vegetable oil)
1 tablespoon water
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix in the flour sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a microwave safe mug
2. stir in the milk, canola oil (or vegetable oil), water, and vanilla extract
3. microwave for about 1 minute 45 seconds
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract.
- Cook in microwave until cake is done in the middle, about 1 minute 45 seconds.